Baseball’s best stars gather at Marlins Park in Miami tonight for the 88th MLB All-Star Game.
Similar to the heat coming out of pitchers’ hands and off the bats of the game’s best hitters, Miami’s housing market is hot right now. Check out these stats courtesy of the Miami Association of Realtors on housing activity in May:
- May saw 1,344 Miami single-family home sales (most in any May in Miami real estate history; 9.9 percent jump from a year ago)
- Miami existing condo sales: up 5.7 percent
- Total residential sales: up 7.7 percent
- Single-family luxury transactions: up 23.5 percent
- Miami-Dade County single-family home prices jumped 10.7 percent (increasing from $293,500 to $325,000)